to see some
Troubleshooting Connectivity Problems
This article will walk you through troubleshooting any potential connectivity problems with the Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM Add-On and your Dynamics CRM instance.
This article will walk through the following:
Before we can begin troubleshooting any connectivity problems, first you'll need to enable logging. To do so:
- Visit Forms > Settings and switch the Logging radio button from "Off" to "On."
- Click Save Settings to enable the logging.
- When the page refreshes, there will now be a Logging section on the left-hand side.
- Visit Forms > Settings > Logging and select "Log all messages" in the dropdown next to Dynamics CRM Add-On.
- Click Update Settings to save the logging settings.
Now that logging is enabled, we need to use the plugin to generate some logs.
If you are having trouble connecting to your CRM and are unable to create a feed or map a form, visit Forms > Settings > Dynamics CRM.
If you are connected to your CRM instance and can create a feed and map a form, but no data is making it to Dynamics, visit Forms > [Your Form] and then preview your form to test filling it out and submitting it.
After completing either (or both) of the steps above, go back to Forms > Settings > Logging and you should now see a "view log" link next to Dynamics CRM Add-On. Click that link and send it to us via email if you already have an open request or submit a new request and include the logging output.